Friday, July 20, 2007

20072007

as xq dearest was cute enough to remind me, today's date is 20072007. a date tt occurs only once every lifetime!! n i lived through such a marvellous day stuck at biz IT with my eyes straining to pop out as a scanned through yet another 30 page report! talk abt suckiness?! actually since my life is so monotone now, today didn't really feel any diff frm the past 2 wks.

finally, submitted crm+rwps! so tts a big load off all our minds.. its sooo retarded coz as usual, the lib printers decided to screw up on us n we ran (yes, we did run!) through 4 floors of t22 looking for lecturers to help us print the report before the 12pm dateline. n simone was really sweet to open her brand new personal printer juz coz we needed colour ink. n it was funny watching the guys fiddle with the ink catridges n not noe how to fix it up. as we juz abt desperate enough to hack into ambrose's acc, sk found agnes ching!!! =)

on the whole, today was rainy n sucky but not all tt bad..

  • i indulged myself by cabbing to sch coz my ezylink card hv no money. =P

  • adrian: "siao, hv no money to top-up but hv money to cab?!"
    me: "who ask u nv lombang me?"
    adrian: "i tink i saw ur sis in a dark blue skirt leh.. she quite pretty."
    me: "out of pt!"

  • sk bullied evan into specially buying me hot milo (my new fav!!!).

  • jess bought marble cake for the grp.. haha. having picnic while doing proj is nice. =)

  • the redang coach/cruise LTC is confirmed with ivan, liying, cheeleng, catherine, joel n so many other ppl i noe in batch one too!!! yay!


  • my made-in-msia kitkat!! see, it has all the layers of wrapping. *squeals*

  • me: wow!! sooo cute.. how come u hv so many?
    simone: i bought them to reward students who make me happy.
    me: so do i make u happy?

    the ans: (heee. apparently, i do!)

  • a whole big pkt of choc n macadamia famous amos frm gerald. thanks for the ride hm too. =)

  • tamp hv pasar malam.. not the type at the open grassy area but the long stretchy sort between the main rd n the hdb estate.. haven seen tt in a while. ahhhh, those memories.

  • mommy n daddy just called hm frm japan n they sound happy. so i'm happy.

surfing for research online drove me nearly berserk. so typing random search wrds into google can give u pretty gd stress relief. some wrds tt give really adorable results are, polka dots, buttons, marbles, colour pencils, babies, etc.. n wat do i do with those pics i found? i get emo n mess around with them.. haha.. sk is gonna kill me when she finds out tt i didn't stay focussed. =P

"Boy, I miss your kisses..." is lyrics frm michael learns to rock, 25 minutes.

i noe i owe alot alot of gathering photos n entries.. will be back aft i complete uccd n ecm. n tts provided my hp doesn't choose to go ku-ku AGAIN!!! *prays* btw, i love my cca. its not v powerful nor does it hv fabulously outstanding n committed ppl. but every single person in it r my frens n i love them alot. sorry for my previous angsty entry.. *muackies*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home